July 09, 2009

Fall>>Forward

Fashion is incredibly fast//How many time do I have to say this? The last season of this year,Haute Couture 2009.





There's nothing much to say about CHANEL.The 'coutures' are AMAZING..I love the HANABI details (I say it my way. HANABI means firework in Japanese).



On the other side for Christian Lacroix. I still remember the fabulous exotic of his last Couture Season. This time,I feel that 'I like the collection'...Is this going to be his last season(isn't it??).Yeah, I told you a bad news about Lacroix situation. Anyway, I have faith in fashion..I wish..wish..wish to see his collection again. Go for it my Couturier!!


...Last one (for today)

La Palette & The Sexy Parisian


Three collections are kinda enough for me...tonight:-)

XOXO,Tikki
Share:

2 comments

  1. The lengths of Chanels garments are so beautiful! They flow like a waterfall.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Dior show was my favorite - i posted about it too!
    xox
    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ::::INTIZ' JOURNAL:::: | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig